Upon finding the Holy Grail, the player advances to the position of Valar.
A player will remain Valar until another worthy Councilmember finds the grail,
or until he dies.
Valar are essentially immortal, but are actually given five lives. If
these are used up, the player is left to die, and becomes an ex-valar. An
ex-valar has the same abilities as members of the council of the wise.
Valar are given command options that can be used any time but cost 25%
of their maximum mana. They are:
- The Valar can summon a monster to appear before you, be careful before you pester them
- The target character permanently loses stats and
- Allows the Valar to relocate an individual to specific
coordinates within the realm. This ability will not transport someone into the
area beyond the point of no return or affect characters already there.
- This will heal a character and cure him/her of all
- Any character this is cast upon will receive a blessing.
This is not something to be taken lightly, however, as it costs one of the
Valars' lives to grant.
- The next message sent by the Valar will be heard in
all the chat channels.
- This power is used on other characters that are being annoying and need a little attention.